Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese

Last Saturday I had the brilliant idea to go to Chuck E. Cheese's. I thought that Leo would just have the time of his little life. Well, he ended up falling asleep in the car on the way there. He spent most of our trip like this:

It was crowded and noisy, and the pizza there is just not very good at all. (Shocking, I know.) Any how, we finally woke him up but all he wanted to do was sit in a broken car that didn't move or anything. We finally convinced him to ride this one:

and when he was done he ran right back to the broken one and climbed back in. I guess it will be a little longer before he's excited about stuff like this.

2 comments:

Tony and Amanda French said...

Lol... Poor Leo. I remember it being one of the best places to go. Its funny how the things that you loved when you were little are boring and have nasty food. I'm glad that the Disney company has changed much. I still get excited about it and the food is wonderful. Love ya tons

Spring said...

Hahaha. Cute story! Leo is looking so grown up in that last picture.