Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happenings

We've all been pretty sick this week. (Thanks a lot, Ty, for bringing home nasty germs from school/work.) Not much has been happening. Leo did manage to cause several major messes even though he wasn't operating at full capacity. A week or two ago he got a hold of a skein of yarn from my closet and turned it into a tangled mess. I seriously spent hours and hours untangling it and winding it into a nice little ball. I came out of the bathroom the next day to find this:
Oh yeah. Ball of yarn strewn all over the house.
He likes to do things like this when I refuse to let him in the bathroom with me. I guess he's trying to show me that there are consequences for not giving him what he wants. :)
Any how, here's a picture of me from today. (Yeah, I'm pretty sure it could be triplets in there. On the up side, look how skinny my legs look.)
I got a call from Labor and Delivery today. They wanted to talk to me about the details of my c-section tomorrow. I told them that it was actually supposed to happen on Monday March 22, not tomorrow. Ty was mad. He thought I should have just gone on in and let them do it. (Babies almost always survive at 35 weeks, right?) I'm sure they would have believed I was full term but, going against the desires of my heart, I decided it would be best to let the little booger marinate for four more weeks. (I know. I'm a saint.)

1 comment:

Eric and Andrea said...

Oh my Kristen, you have a little rebel on your hands! I can't wait for you to have your second baby- that is pretty funny though how the hospital thought you were due in a month before your date.