Saturday, April 12, 2008

3 Thoughts From Today

1. This is what I have to look at every day. And
it gets bigger every time I look away. Some days I think it's kind of cute, but most of the time my reaction is more along the lines of, "Ahhh, it's taking over my body!" I'm getting big to the point of walking and sitting down like a pregnant lady. It's not all the time, but I do catch myself doing it every once in a while. And yesterday I was trying to put on socks and I had to use my hands to get my foot on my knee so I could reach it. I'm embarrassed for myself.

2. The main creamery at BYU is closing on Tuesday so Ty and I decided to go there and get ice cream one last time. Well, there must have been a big game that ended right before we got there because the line was out of control. We even tried to sit down for a minute to give it time to get smaller, but people just kept coming in. So we were forced to buy 2 half gallons instead of just getting child-sized scoops. I hope those people realize that they're helping my belly in its endeavor to overtake me!

3. We saw Penelope this afternoon. (It's the one about the girl with the pig face.) It was really cute and I highly enjoyed it. That's all for now.

Oh, and I forgot . . . yesterday Ty and I ate ourselves sick. I mean, literally we ate until we hurt so bad that Ty had to recline his seat just to drive home. And then we came home and laid down for a few minutes, just to have a little horizontal digestion time. We woke up nearly three hours later when Ty's sister Krystal called to see why we were late coming over for root beer floats. It was hilarious. We ended up not eating dinner because we were still nauseatingly full, but then I had to get up around 4 in the morning to have a snack. :)

1 comment:

♥Tami said...

I love your posts! I'm laughing so hard Devin had to come in to see what was going on! Love the picture, good thing you can't see down your shirt.
I told you about a store by me with 2nd hand maternity clothes. They are having a sale, all of there clothes are 50% off! It's called Every mother and child. They have stuff for pregnant people and babies. Anyway, when your here you'll have to check it out. Love ya, and thanks for being so funny! I just finished our taxes and needed to have a laugh!