Monday, April 7, 2008

Variety

So far this morning it has rained, hailed and snowed. It's 9:40. I don't get it, and I don't like it. Maybe the great state of Utah thought it would be nice for us to have a little variety. Thanks Utah, but I'd rather just have sunshine. Honestly, people are so attached to fall and spring but I think they're totally unnecessary. I'm ready for summer. (Good thing I'm going to AZ soon!)

Any how, on to a happier note. I have been forbidden to blog about this, but I'm going to any way. (I mean, I can't let Ty boss me around too much or he'll get used to me doing what he says.) He may just delete this post as soon as he sees it, but hopefully at least some of you will get to read it. Ty is a very manly sort of man. He thinks that means he can't take care of his skin. Apparently using lotion, chap stick etc. causes your skin to lose its ability to regulate itself. Living in Utah also has the same effect. Since we've been here his skin has been peeling off his face like crazy. I finally convinced him to do a microderm abrasion and he actually liked it. Last night was his second time and I got pictures.



Isn't he cute? I especially like the headband! Any how, it's time for my daily shower. Have a good one!

3 comments:

♥Tami said...

Ha Ha! That's hilarious! I love it!

Marie said...

Alan always warns me, "I am not your blog fodder!"
He even looked it up to make sure he used "fodder" correctly, which he did. When I thought that was so funny, he says, "You can't blog about that either!"

Kaytie Brown said...

Ok. Is that yours or his?? The reason I ask is cause it looks pretty cool, and I kinda want one. Who should I talk to about it? :) Anyway, that's way funny, and I love the headband.