Friday, April 18, 2008

Boring

So I've been at a bit of a loss about what to blog about lately. I don't think it's necessarily because nothing has been happening, but probably more because all I've really been thinking about is our upcoming trip to AZ. (We're leaving Monday morning and I already packed everything that we don't absolutely need to use between now and then.) Part of the reason I'm so looking forward to it is that its still so blasted cold here. Most of last week had highs in the 50's and it's supposed to snow on Sunday. Am I the only one who thinks that's disgusting?
Any how, we really have been doing stuff. Yesterday we had a picnic with Krystal and Melissa up on campus. It was really pretty nice outside with a sweater on and it was nice to just relax in the sun for a while.
Also, we had a talent show for enrichment last night. A bunch of the pregnant ladies (there are a TON of them!) did a little dance. It involved putting balloons on our tummies so they looked like flowers, synchronized swimming and hula hooping. It was pretty funny. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera, so you'll just have to use your imagination. It also made me slightly depressed about the size of my belly. Everyone who participated was due at least a month before me and the only one who's tummy was bigger is due next week. :( I also had someone ask me when I was due. When I said July she said, "Oh, I have a sister like that. She starts showing at 3 months and just keeps getting bigger and bigger." You'd think someone who's had a baby would know better, but apparently not.

1 comment:

angiedunn said...

Wow. People are awesome.

When I was prego I got asked several times when the twins were coming...also awesome. And now that I'm not prego at all...I have people asking me when the baby is due. Awesome all around.

You look so cute, so no depression about belly size allowed.

Can't wait to see you!