Monday, April 14, 2008

A little bit of bragging

So I'm really not a bargain shopper. I guess I'm too lazy to go through ads, clip coupons and run from store to store to get the best deal. Lately though, Ty and I have been getting pretty good at finding deals. (I guess being poor is a good motivator.) Any how, we went to the store today to get a few things and ended up getting a bunch of things for really cheap. Like over $50 worth of groceries for $15.52. I was quite pleased with our mad bargain hunting skills. (Even though it was a total accident that we even found this stuff while it was on sale!)

2 comments:

Kaytie Brown said...

Way to be all bargain-ish!! Um... Ryan and I were very sick as well after we ate our body weight in food. I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I was having a baby cause my stomache hurt so bad. LOVE ya Tacanos! Thanks for eating massive amounts of food with us :)

angiedunn said...

Holy deals...go you! I need to be more of a bargain shopper...I try, but I kinda stink @ it. Can't wait to see you soon!