Saturday, September 12, 2009

Moving Etc.

We've been doing a lot of moving stuff this past week. Yay! (Don't get too excited though. There's still a ton left to do.) This is how Leo's been helping me.

He thinks he should climb into every box he sees, even if it's already full of stuff. And he gets mad when you take him out.

Except for this time. He got stuck in this one and was pretty miffed that I took a picture before I rescued him.

This week we also got glasses for Ty (you can kind of see them) and taught Leo about pony rides. He thinks they're so much fun but he hasn't yet grasped the concept of holding on and he gets pretty angry when he falls on his head. (We're working on it, we're working on it.)

I also buzzed Leo's head yesterday. His hair was getting out of control and I didn't have time to take him somewhere to get it cut. (Also, I'm cheap and since he doesn't care what he looks like I figured it wouldn't matter if I butchered it.) It was an interesting endeavor. Leo screamed and wiggled the entire time. It's a good thing his hair is so light and doesn't really show all the mistakes.
In spite of everything I think he looks pretty cute. I guess we'll keep him.

3 comments:

juliespahr said...

What a cutie!!! I was worried by your message that it was going to be way short, but it's not! Mom will approve!:) He looks so grown up.... I don't like it! I love you Leo! XOXOXOXO

RPH said...

love the haircut. he looks so handsome and grown up!

Cassandra Romney said...

He is growing up so fast!