Monday, September 28, 2009

Observation/Complaint

A few days ago my belly popped out. (I'm not kidding, it was over night.) Can I just tell you how weird it is to be losing weight and getting bigger? I don't like it at all. (I mean, I guess it's better than gaining weight and getting bigger, but I still don't like it.) This morning I went to get dressed and could barely get my pants buttoned. Then I put on my shirt and noticed that, unlike last time, it will not be lasting my entire pregnancy. I just keep thinking, "But I've lost weight. I should have more room in my clothes." I'm annoyed.

And speaking of being annoyed. . . Leo has lost his little mind. I guess the combination of moving and cutting back teeth was just more than he could handle. He has been an absolute basket case for the past two days. It's getting a little old.

1 comment:

RPH said...

I agree, that part of pregnancy stinks.