Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! (And probably Christmas)

I'd like to start by thanking all the little people who made this day possible. The Federal government for giving me back the taxes I paid to them this past year, the people who decided I should get an economic stimulus check, my mother for teaching me how to sew (And ditto to JoAnn P.), my sister Tami for suggesting that I start an embroidery business, and my husband Ty for giving up all the many things he could have gotten with the above mentioned money from the government.

You guessed it folks, I am now the proud owner of a Baby Lock Ellegante II. (That's an embroidery/sewing machine in case you didn't know.)



Isn't it beautiful? I am absolutely in love with this machine. I didn't even know they had things that were capable of what this one can do, and I certainly never thought I would own one. Happy surprises for me.
Oh, and it came with a flat screen TV. It's only 19 inches, but it's way better than what we had before. Plus, who doesn't get excited about a free TV?


1 comment:

♥Tami said...

Awesome! I'm so excited that you own that fine piece of machinery! Can't wait to see what you do with it! Love Ya!