Thursday, May 22, 2008

More Random Stuff

Remember on Monday when I wrote about how incredibly hot it was? Today it's 46 degrees. And I don't mean Celsius. It started raining yesterday and it just got colder and colder. We had to sleep under the blankets last night and that hasn't happened since we got back. It's been kind of nice. Probably because I know it will end soon.
We've been getting ready for Leo to come. I know we still have nearly 2 months left, but once Ty starts school next month there will be things I can't do. Like this:

That's right, we put the crib up yesterday. Partly because we were tired of the box taking up so much space and partly because we just wanted it to be up already.

Also, I've been playing around a lot with the new machine. A lot of stuff in our house is now covered with embroidery. Like our pillow cases. And I did some on Leo's clothes too. (Our poor little boy is going to be such a little nerd with all of his custom-embroidered clothes.) Fortunately we bought some burp cloths today so I can start putting stuff together for real.

Oh, and our peas are starting to get flowers on them. That means they're going to be ready to eat soon! I'm very excited.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I'm really excited for you and your new machine. I love the onsie!

Here in AZ it was 110 on Mon and Tues. Today the high is in the 80's and raining, tomorrow 72. So weird, but I love it!

♥Tami said...

Very Cool Kris! Can't wait to see more! It was super cold here today too! The high in Mesa was like 56, or something close to that!