Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Fun

Well, we've been playing most of the weekend. Yesterday my sister Laura and her husband were up here on business. They had dinner with us (it was really yummy by the way) and then we drove up Provo Canyon and took a bunch of pictures. It was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Definitely what I needed.
Then this morning we went to the Memorial Day sales at the craft stores. Yeah, we spent $300 on fabric. I feel like I should be really nervous about this whole starting a business thing, but I'm really not. Maybe because we haven't actually tried to sell anything yet. Right now it's just a bunch of sewing and I can totally do that. And I even enjoy it. Hopefully it works out and we can actually make money from it. We're going to need that eventually.
Any how, this afternoon we had "barbecue" yumminess. I put that in quotation marks because we had hot dogs and we cooked them in the microwave. Not exactly my idea of what a barbecue should be, but what I really wanted was corn on the cob, watermelon, roasted potatoes and homemade ice cream. Since we had all of that it didn't really phase me that we were eating nuked wieners. It was yummy! (Even the hot dogs.)

1 comment:

♥Tami said...

Sounds fun! Where are the pictures of Provo Canyon? Can't wait to see the fabric you got! I've been playing with beads! I want to learn how to make these pacifier clips and maybe baby bracelets. I thought I could sell them along with your burp cloths. Let me know what you think!