Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Have you ever come up with the perfect gift idea only to realize that the thing you thought would be super easy to find is in fact nearly non-existent? That happened to us this week. We decided to get Ty's mom a picture frame that said "grandma" on it since Leo will be her first grandchild. We couldn't find one anywhere! We found #1 Grandpa, #1 Coach, I love my grandkids . . . everything but what we were looking for. We even looked online. We were able to find one frame that worked, but they wanted to charge twice as much for the shipping as we were paying for the frame and it wasn't even going to get here in time. Finally, in a last-ditch final effort, we went to Mervyn's and found one. We even put a picture of my pregnant tummy in it since we don't have any of Leo yet. It turned out really cute and was definitely worth the effort in the end.
Any how, we had a pretty good day. We mostly just hung out with family, which I love. And we ate a lot of really good food, which I also love! We're heading back to Utah on Tuesday so this will probably be my last post from AZ, but things should definitely get more regular after that. 

No comments: