Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Re: Makeover

In response to the comment on yesterday's blog, I was feeling a little green. The "blah" feeling I woke up with turned out to be some sort of stomach flu and I spent the day in bed/barfing my guts out. The worst part is that we had plans to go out to eat for Ty's birthday. Ty and Krystal went without me and I stayed home and sucked on ice. Fun times.
And the new background was kind of a fluke. I decided I wanted to change things up and then I totally messed up the entire layout. By the time I thought I had it figured out again I just grabbed the closest background to try it out. This is what I ended up with. It may or may not be staying, like I said, but I'm going to give it a few days.

3 comments:

♥Tami said...

I like this one better! It's more cheery!

Janie said...

Where did you get that dress you are wearing in that big picture of you guys at the top? I have the same dress! Don't make fun, I bought it at Dress Barn. The name would suggest a different typ of dress but they actually have some pretty nice modest stuff. Yes, start making fun. So, 5 weeks eh?

Cheryl said...

Love your new background- it's bright and summery- Cheryl