Saturday, June 28, 2008

I have cankles. I'm not kidding. I just noticed last night and it could possibly be the most depressing thing that's ever happened to me. (At least my belly button isn't sticking out, right?) Plus I have at least one conversation each day where someone tells me some horror story about how they were dilated to 3 and 100% effaced for four weeks before their baby came, or how they were 2 1/2 weeks late with each and every one of their 10 children. Come on people! Are you trying to get me to stab myself? I just wish someone would tell me how huge I am so I could say, "Oh yeah? Well you're huge too and you don't have a baby as an excuse!" I think that would make me feel better.

4 comments:

♥Tami said...

If it makes you feel any better I had really bad swollen ankles with Ryleigh and then didn't get them again! So, there is something to look forward! Also, my body wasn't doing anything by itself! At least your progressing! I wasn't dilated or anything! Maybe if your really swollen your Dr. will induce? That's what happened to me. 2 weeks early.

Cheryl said...

I feel your pain-when the time comes I usually say, no no I'm not ready- we want it both ways! hang in there- go get some ice cream

Kaytie Brown said...

I can't believe your belly button hasn't busted out yet! I won't tell you my "past due date" stories cause I don't really want you to stab yourself. Hang in there. I am so freaking excited for you!!!

Janie said...

Sensitive! I hate people.