Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy Day

Yesterday was so crazy! And today I'm paying for it. I spent the morning sewing while Ty was at school. Once he got home we had a bunch of errands to run. We decided to walk since exercise can start labor. :) So we hiked up the hill to BYU, stopped by the library, the bookstore and the post office. Then we headed over to Provo Library, swung by the bank and then headed home. But we didn't stop there. We pulled up the pea plants in our garden (because apparently they bloom, you pick the peas and then they die. We just thought we were bad gardeners!) and replaced them with more radishes. Then we weeded and watered the rest of the garden. After that we went over to play games with our new neighbors. It was a lot of fun, but I was really tired! And I'd been having fake contractions since about the time we got halfway up the hill to campus. False labor is so much fun! Any how, today I'm paying for all of that. My body hurts and every time I move I think, "Am I dying? Oh wait, it's just from yesterday."

2 comments:

♥Tami said...

Love the new look! If you want you can remove the cutest blog on the block widget from the upper left hand corner. Go into Edit HTML and find where it is and just delete it. Just in case it bugs you!

Cheryl said...

Your blog looks like actual fabric! very pretty! ok so the hike and gardening didn't work- there's always castor oil! I thought the way you had that burst of energy you were going to announce that Leo is here and you are jogging around the block!
He'll get here soon.....