Thursday, July 3, 2008

JOY

I have the best news! Well, since I'm not in labor I guess I have the second best news. We found all of The Office season four online. Thank you nbc.com for making my life bearable again. Ty and I started watching The Office back in February. We were doing a 2 week trial of Netflix and we watched the first 3 seasons in about a week. It was literally all we did and we loved every second of it. Unfortunately, we gave up Netflix before season four came out and there has been an Office shaped hole in our lives since then. (Some of you probably don't watch The Office and are maybe thinking I'm a little crazy for liking so much. I'm not. It really is that good.) Any how, now that we're getting daily doses of hilarity I feel like I can even tolerate the next few days/weeks until Leo gets here.
Speaking of Leo, the doctor stripped my membranes yesterday (ouch!) and I've been having contractions on and off since then. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

"an office shaped hole!"

omg, i love you.

welcome to the world little leo. {good luck, kris}

i'm sending good vibes your way!!

Cheryl said...

Love Love Love the Office- I got season 1 for my birthday and am catching up with season 2-Way to go- stripping the membrane is awesome- you are literally a day away !