Sunday, July 6, 2008

Accomplishments

I just wrote my life history, and it took me less than an hour. How cool is that? Maybe some of you are way better than me and did this a long time ago, but it always seemed like such a daunting task to me. I never knew what to include and where to start. (After "I was born on..." of course) We went to a "How to Write Your Life Story" class and they passed out a "one-hour life history" outline. It tells you exactly what to write down. Now, it's just a very basic outline, but it includes all of the important dates and facts. Then you can go back and add more details to beef it up, or you can just leave it as is. I feel like I just got a huge weight off of my chest and it wasn't even difficult. Yay for easy accomplishments!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

When I saw the header of your blog- accomplishments- I was sure that Leo had arrived! Did you try the labor salad yet? You've tried everything else!