Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Quick Picture Update

I don't have a lot of time because my little stinker has decided that today is Ten Minute Nap Day and he could wake up at any time. Here's a few of the things we've been up to.


Our garden is doing really well.



This started out as a burrito baby. First the arms came out, then the legs. Apparently Leo doesn't like to be swaddled.





This is Leo just chillin' with dad and reading a book.



This one is Leo at the hospital under the lamps to help with his jaundice. Aren't those glasses the best?




If you blow this one up you can see the four holes that were made in my back by a needle the size of a small drill bit.





5 comments:

Cheryl said...

looks like your back to normal? how is that possible? Super Kristen!
Send down that summer squash, we love it!

Janie said...

you are my favorite and I love squash but I love squash next to a new born even more.

juliespahr said...

He is so stickin' cute!!! I love that your squash is bigger then he his. And is legs look like little twigs!! Make sure your telling him his favorite Aunt Julie loves him everyday!!!!

♥Tami said...

I can't believe Julie commented! Wow! Leo is super cute! And that is one big squash!

melissa said...

He's so cute! I love the picture of Ty reading to him. I can't wait to see him in real life!!