Saturday, August 23, 2008

Addiction

Hi. My name is Kristen, and I'm an alcoholic . . . okay, not really. I'm actually addicted to Spider Solitaire. And it's terrible because I almost never win. Seriously I've played nearly 80 games and won 11 of them. Pathetic, I know, but I just can't stop. I always think, "That was so close. I'm sure I'll win the next one." And when I don't I think, "Surely the next one." It's a vicious cycle. Good thing I spend more than half of my awake time nursing, huh? I mean, what else am I supposed to do with my free hand?

3 comments:

♥Tami said...

Your humor is back! I think I'm laughing so hard because Julie and I are the same way! Julie is always saying to me "after this game you need to kick me out of your house!"
Too funny! Maybe we can go to SSA together!

Summer said...

Just make sure you never put money down on a game :) This is why we're simply taught to avoid some things entirely, 'cause I think a lot of us have addictive personalities and it would just be the beginning of the end. Now about this Spider Solitaire, what is? I think I need to try it :)

Tony and Amanda French said...

LOL... Me too. I do the same thing, the only difference is I don't have a little one at home. Now who is the pathetic one. HA HA... Guess its me... Love ya