Wednesday, August 13, 2008

chunky monkey (and I don't mean the ice cream!)

I weighed Leo this morning and he was 9 pounds! I know that doesn't seem like much to a lot of you, but I feel like he's getting huge. I mean, look at these cheeks. (And the ears. Hence the "monkey" part.)
He's getting so chubby! Yesterday we moved him up from newborn to size one diapers. I was a little sad about that, but at least now I can buy the generic brand. Any how, this picture is just because he's so dang cute. 

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

He is just so dang cute! Can't wait to meet him!

juliespahr said...

I can tell he's dreaming about meeting his Aunt Julie! Can't you? Oh, I can't wait to see him, and you!!! Love you!
Jules

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Super sweet boy. Those there are some cute chubby cheeks that scream to be munched on! Miss you guys.