Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sleeping

Guess who got eight straight hours of sleep last night. It wasn't me. Okay, I'll tell you. It was Leo. YAY! My sister Jule said that when you have a baby the first week is great, the second week is okay and then there are four weeks of crap. Boy was she right! Fortunately we hit the end of the crap weeks today, and it definitely is getting better. We're still working on the sleep thing, but life is definitely better.

The other day Leo was being such a crank. We could not get him to stop crying. Finally Ty just set him on his lap with a bottle. He squirmed around until he got into this position and then he immediately fell asleep. What a stinker! He does like to sleep in strange positions though.


Also, Leo was being super happy this afternoon so I thought I'd record it for those of you who have never seen him in live action.

4 comments:

Kaytie Brown said...

UM yeah he is amazingly adorable. I'm so jealous that Bec got to hold his cute bitty body. YAY for sleeping Leo!!

♥Tami said...

Congratulations on 8 hours! It makes all the difference in the world.

juliespahr said...

I am one smart cookie!!! I love the picture of Ty and Leo. I have several of Gunner just like that only he would arch his back over the side of Moms recliner! Then he would cry himself to sleep!:)

Cheryl said...

Well that did it..I am totally lovin' Leo!