Sunday, August 17, 2008

Catch Up

I feel like I haven't blogged in a really long time. I got tagged, so I'll start with that. 

Three Joys
Dessert
Family
Movies
Three Fears
Failure
Spiders
Enclosed Spaces
Current Obsessions/Collections
Gardening
The Colbert Report
Grey's Anatomy
Surprising Facts
I can't make macaroni and cheese. (I mean, I can make it. It's just always runny.) 
If I could go anywhere in the world I would choose Israel. (Ireland is a close second.)
I can't stand playing video games.

Now I'm supposed to tag five people, but I'm pretty sure every one I know has already done this. If you haven't, Tag. You're it.

Here's what's been going on with us. 
*Leo rolled over for the first time all by himself. He was pretty shocked when he did it, and so far he hasn't done it again.
*We put him down the slide yesterday too. (Well, I went down with him on my lap.) He didn't like that too much. Maybe in a few more months. 
*My best friend Becca was up here all week. She's the one who got me started on Grey's Anatomy.
*I've been wishing for weeks that we had an apricot tree because I love apricots and they're ripe right now. While Becca was here I found out that I do have an apricot tree. It's in front of the house in front of us, which is also owned by our land lady. We've been eating apricots like crazy.
*We took Leo to see Iron Man. It went pretty well, but I don't think we're going to make a habit of it.
*Ty has his national Pharmacy Tech exam on Tuesday.
*My kid is super cute and here's the proof:


No comments: