Friday, March 28, 2008

Jealousy

I've been reading a bunch of blogs lately and I got jealous of the super cute, scrapbook paper backgrounds everyone else had. So I decided to get my own. Thus the new look. Ta-da!
Any how, I'm having one of those "I'm fat and lazy and disgusting" mornings. There are a bunch of things I could be doing, but instead of being productive I've been playing Solitaire and hoping this day would end quickly. I kind of want to cry, but I decided that I'm too lazy for that too.
Instead I'm going to think up 25 things I love and hope that puts me in a better frame of mind. Here they are (in no particular order):
1. Cookies (doesn't matter what kind)
2. Windy days for flying kites
3. Little things growing in my garden
4. Watching/feeling Leo moving around in my tummy
5. Sunshine
6. Watching movies
7. Making stuff (sewing, cooking, crocheting etc.)
8. Hanging out with Ty
9. Singing
10. Good books
11. Taking walks when the weather is nice
12. Eating*
13. Finishing the laundry (even though it's only finished for a day)
14. Playing Games
15. My family
16. Roller skating
17. Dance Dance Revolution
18. Flying instead of driving
19. Thanksgiving
20. Anything that makes me laugh
21. Coloring books
22. New crayons
23. Organization
24. Pictures
25. Indoor plumbing
Hey, I think it worked. I don't feel quite so much like a slobby blob. Have a great one!
*Funny story about how much I like to eat. Ty and I went to Bombay House last week. They have such amazing Indian food, and we were hungry. Any how, our food came and we proceeded to eat every last bite of it. It was so yummy! Just as we were finishing the waiter came up, looked at our plates and said, "So, would you like a big box for all of this leftover food?" I just smiled and said, "No, thanks!"

1 comment:

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Kris-
Love your funny posts. People like you make my mundane, stay at home mom world much more exciting! Oh BTW- the cutest baby boy EVER is in my ward and guess what his name is? Yep! Leonitis. Too fun. Also- I know they recently passed a law here in Az. and I'm sure it's in effect in Utah as well.... ITS OK TO BE LAZY WHEN YOUR PREGNANT! Just wanted to make sure you had the latest info. on the topic. Have a happy day coloring. Love ya!