Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random

When we first got married Ty would always use my toothbrush "on accident." When I would get mad at him he would say that it wasn't his fault because they were both green. They didn't look the same they were just both green. He said that he didn't pay that much attention, he just reached in and grabbed one. So for Christmas I got us both a new toothbrush. His was blue and mine was hot pink. Problem solved. Then I walked into the bathroom a few days later and he was using my toothbrush again! He said he didn't know how it happened, and I didn't know how he could still mix them up when they were now totally different. Well, in the past few weeks I've caught myself using his toothbrush two different times! I have no idea how I did it either. I told Ty that pregnancy makes you slightly retarded, but he thinks I'm making it up. Oh well, huh?

4 comments:

♥Tami said...

Love the new design! I just changed mine again (3rd time)

RPH said...

Kristen, I have to say hello. I have been reading your blog since you posted the news of its beginning on your Wheeler/Eagar family blog. YOU ARE A RIOT!!! Holy cow! Your blog always brings a smile to my face.
I love the new background.

Cheryl said...

maybe he's color blind! love the blog

Summer said...

I really can't remember what happened to my toothbrush, but for like 3 months I couldn't find mine, so I just used Nate's. I always took my pre-natals right before bed and you have to eat something, so I usually grabbed a few peanut butter crackers. One night, as I headed in to brush my teeth Nate asked "Did you just eat crackers?" When I replied that I had, he sprung up and ran to the bathroom to beat me to the toothbrush :)