Sunday, March 23, 2008

Random Easter Thoughts

I'd like to start out by mentioning that we got tickets to General Conference today. Hooray! I've never actually been to General Conference before, at least that I can remember, and I'm super excited. This is me being excited:


(I'm really excited.)

Also, I wanted to include a picture of our super-cute and kind-o-scary Easter eggs.


We didn't actually do anything with them. I mean, we had all these plans to hide them and other fun things. Then we ended up coming home from church hungry and deviled them instead. (They were really good!)

And finally I'd like to list a few things that I'm extra grateful for today. For some reason I've been thinking about my blessings and I thought I'd write them down. So, here they are:

~An amazing husband who loves me even when I'm crazy

~A healthy, strong baby boy and an even stronger uterus to keep him in when he's trying to kick his way out. (He's been quite the little kicky pants lately!)

~Beautiful, sunshine-filled spring days

~Snow that's way up on the mountains and not in my yard

~Our little garden (Things are actually growing and we're pretty pleased with our mad gardening skills.)

~Cheap flights from Salt Lake to Phoenix so I can spend extra time with my family

~Pie
(That one's kind of random, but we're having it for dessert tonight and I'm really looking forward to it.)

Any how, that's all for now. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

♥Tami said...

Your so weird! I'm grateful that you started this so we all can partake of that weirdness every single day! You crack me up! Love ya!

Janie said...

Happy Easters! (the extra 's' was on purpose). You are crazy and I like you.

Kaytie Brown said...

I'm WAY excited for you about Conference. And I SOOOOO second the sunshine days. It makes everything so much more happy. I think that might be the sole good thing about cloudy bitter cold. It makes you realize even more that a warm shining sun is FREAKING GLORIOUS!!

Spring said...

Kristen, You're eggs are so cute. It's such a random tradition but one that we enjoyed as well. You house seems really cute inside. Is it painted through out? I'm glad it's warming up there. :)