Monday, March 10, 2008

Joy of Joys

Someone moved into a van in our backyard. Well, I guess it's not technically our backyard, it's the empty lot behind our house. But half of our back fence is lying in a heap on the floor so it's practically our backyard. I don't like it. This van showed up about two days ago and hasn't moved since. We haven't actually seen anyone coming or going, but you can see stuff through the back window so we know it's not just an empty van. And the windows are kind of dark so you can't really tell if anyone is inside or not. In fact, I had to hide behind the curtains on the kitchen window in order to get this picture because I didn't know if I was being watched or not. It was kind of funny actually. I strolled into the kitchen very casually and closed the curtains just like I do every night. Then I grabbed the camera, snuck back into the kitchen, wedged myself between the wall and tha table and peeked out through the crack in the side. It was a bit of a hassle, but rather a nice photo I think. So I guess it was worth it. Plus, it added to the intrigue. Any way, hope your weekend didn't involve this kind of excitement. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Kaytie Brown said...

That's random/really weird. If the van people start creeping you out you can come sleep at our place (since our neighborhood is SO much better lol)I can totally picture you being all sneaky to take the pic. LOVE ya!!