Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our Morning

So, today is the first day of Daylight Savings Time. Suprise! We had no idea. Not "we forgot," we never knew. (May I just say once again that I think its moronic to change the clock just so it can be daylight until 9 p.m. instead of 8? Whoever thought this up should be shot.) We woke up this morning at 9:30 and sat down to a nice, relaxed breakfast. We had plenty of time to get ready for church and we were going to enjoy ourselves. Then we turned on the computer and it said 10:30 and we were really confused. So I checked the cell phone, 10:30, and the clock in the bedroom, 9:30. Then we had this conversation:
Ty: Did daylight savings time start?
Me: I don't think so. Doesn't that happen in April?
Ty: I really don't know.
Me: No, I'm pretty sure it starts in April.
Ty: We should check the internet.
It started today. So we ended up rushing around like mad cows and going to church with wet, scraggly hair. (Well, I had wet scraggly hair, Ty looked like he always does. I hate that.) Any how, at least we get to eat dinner an hour before we were planning to. Happy Daylight Savings Time Day! (So stupid.)

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

hahaha!

i was late too church with half-way done hair, but i have no excuse!

ps: i love you blog/am so glad you do it!

pps: that is the cutest picture-header ever.

angiedunn said...

i meant: *to

i know the difference i promise.

oh, and: *your blog

sorry i'm lame.