Monday, March 1, 2010

Hooray!

Well folks, we have officially entered the
Birth Month.
I am so stinkin' excited.
And even better,
I am totally ready for Jay Alvin to be here.
Last week I:
Sorted and organized all the boy clothes
Rearranged Leo's room to accommodate a brother
Stocked up on stuff we might run out of in the next 2 months
Washed everything
(ie. car seat, swing, bouncer etc.)
and
Deep cleaned the entire house.
Can I tell you a secret?
It hurt my body.
I'm glad it's done though. :)
And I found out I'm
1-2 cm dilated and
60% effaced.
(Exactly the same as I was with Leo at this point.)
Come on out baby.
We're waiting for you. :)

4 comments:

Spring said...

Waahoo. You are ready. The last two lines made me tear up. So sweet.

angiedunn said...

oh, that feeling is so fresh...even though my babe is a year old.

you are so close!!!!! enjoy your time with leo one-on-one style.....but let's get real...it just gets better w/ two.

♥Tami said...

Ü

RPH said...

Yea for you! Cant wait to hear about his arrival. Hopefully, it wont be too much longer.