Friday, March 5, 2010

Samoas

Yesterday we finally got our Girl Scout cookies.
Hooray!
I have seriously been dreaming about these babies for weeks. I even attempted to make my own with a recipe I found online. (It was no good at all.) I decided about a week ago that I was going to savor every last cookie. I was only going to eat one a day so that they would last me a good, long time. (I mean, it's not like you can just have them whenever you want, right?)

Yeah, those two didn't make it through the night either.

1 comment:

RPH said...

Too bad the copy cat recipe didnt work out. I could scarf those down all year long.

I havent even opened my box yet, for fear I will devour it in less than a minute. But it calls to me from the cupboard every day...we will see how much longer I can hold out.