Friday, March 5, 2010

Random

Sorry I'm posting so much at once. I didn't want to forget stuff. Just a few random things.

*I got a new ice cube tray at the dollar store and I'm in love. It makes baby ice. (Not quite as small as Sonic, but still a lot smaller than regular ice.) I'm obsessed and very well hydrated these days.
*It's been quite warm here the past few days and Leo's been spending a lot of time like this:
(He just hates wearing clothes.) The bad thing is that he has now figured out how to take his diaper off and he does it constantly. It makes me crazy so I've been forcing him to wear pants. I'm mean, I know.

*On Wednesday night I seriously thought I had appendicitis. I was having major pain in my lower right abdomen. It felt like round ligament pain (which is totally normal) but it was really strong and it would not go away. I was about to cry for about an hour. My main thought about this? "Oh good. They'll probably do a c-section before they do the appendectomy. I can finally be done with this pregnancy."
We later found out that your appendix is pushed back by your kidney when you're pregnant, so I was fine the whole time. Bummer.

No comments: