Friday, March 5, 2010

Leo and I went to Jump On It yesterday with my niece Winter and her kids. It was so much fun! It's basically a bunch of trampolines connected to each other. They also had a few blow-up bouncy thingies. Leo wasn't too sure about the trampolines, but he loved the bouncers. Especially the big slide. He went again and again until he was too tired to climb up it any more. Then he made me carry him to the top. (It wasn't easy. I thought I was going to die or tip the entire thing over.)
I've been getting this face every time I pull out the camera lately.




For some reason he always goes down slides like this.



Any how, maybe we'll go again some time. They have mommy and toddler time and it's only $3 for an hour.

Oh, I almost forgot. I was trying to get up onto one of the raised platforms they have in the middle of the trampolines and there was a little boy already up there. He was probably five or six. He looked at me and said, "Um, I think you might be pregnant." I guess that makes up for the, "Your belly is unbelievably huge" comment I got on Wednesday.

No comments: